Nike Free RN Blue Glow/Black/Racer Blue/Bright Crimson Running Shoe for Women
I'm fairly sure you would be wise to investigate merchandise reviews posted by ladies who tested the item. A woman is able to check out price of the women's running shoes as well as even more details by clicking the link which follows.
Description of Nike Free RN Running Shoes - Blue Glow/Black/Racer Blue/Bright Crimson:
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Minimal feel with extreme flexibility.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 8 mm.
- Lightweight, breathable knit mesh uppers with thin film overlays.
- Lace-up closure.
- Flywire cables are built into the lacing for adjustable, adaptable support.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Soft textile lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- Updated midsole pattern expands, flexes, and contracts with the foot with each stride.
- Midsole features a softer foam that provides exceptional cushioning and lightweight durability.
- Rounded heel mimics the foot's shape and rolls naturally with the ground.
- Lightweight, solid rubber under the toe and heel deliver reliable traction and lasting wear.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Blue Glow/Black/Racer Blue/Bright Crimson Nike Free RN running shoes.